Dale Higginson is a skilled Interior Designer based in vibrant Melbourne. Merging design expertise with a background in science and history, Dale is dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in every project. With a keen eye for details and interests ranging from contemporary art, architecture, and queer culture, Dale's work transcends conventional boundaries. Beyond the design realm, Dale is also an avid knitter, infusing warmth and personal touch into each creation. Dale is actively seeking opportunities as an interior designer, bringing fresh perspectives to every project.
Shoshana & Sam
Braemar Bay, NSW
Lead Designer & 3D visualiser:
Create a contemporary living room based on Australian critical regionalism and a suite of photorealistic renders to communicate design concepts.
- Natural tones and materials for finishes and fixtures
- Contemporary vibe
- Areas to feature artwork
- Connection to the external landscape
Emmylou Wildflowers Florist
Wagga Wagga, NSW
Project Manager & Designer:
Produce a spatial design solution for a small independent florist and a new Point of Sale (POS) unit.
- Increase easily accessible storage options for stock and equipment
- Expand workbench options
- Improve flow around the store for staff and customers
- Highlight window displays seasonal products and nighttime visuals
- Incorporate local culture/environment into the redesign
- Offer customers an engaging floral experience